Welcome to our podcast with the brilliant dynamic crowdfunding guru, Zack Miller. Zack’s the head of Investor Community at OurCrowd.com – a highly successful equity crowdfunding platform, a well respected Forbes‘ magazine contributor, author of TradeStream Your Way to Profits: Building a Killer Portfolio in the Age of Social Media and is usually the interviewer at his popular Tradestreaming blog chatting with leading entrepreneurs & thought-leaders from the finance world – BUT today we spun the table around and interviewed him!
Listen and learn as Zack shares :
- lessons from the trenches: what to do and of course what not to do!
- the difference between the various crowdfunding platforms: ourcrowd, kickstarter, indiegogo, kiva and more!
- whether you should run more than one crowdfunding campaign at a time
- who you need on your team to build a successful campaign
- why you need to learn how to write well – a secret sauce ingredient you just can’t ignore!
- and of course, his favorite best practices – the good, the bad, the ugly!
We’re delighted to feature Zack and to have an opportunity to learn from one of the best. And we hope you’ll enjoy our podcast, too.
Thank you for visiting Skill2go.com/podcasts and come back again real soon